If you are not in agreement with the Disclaimer hereunder, please do not read the material on this website and please exit this website immediately.
- Our content is only for your general information and use and it is not intended to address your specific legal question or circumstance. In particular, this website does not constitute any form of legal advice, recommendation, representation, endorsement or arrangement by The Khurana Law Firm, LLC and is not intended to be relied upon by users in making (or refraining from making) any specific decision or other actions. Any agreements, transactions, or, other arrangements made between you and any third party named on (or linked to/from) our website are assumed at your own sole risk and responsibility. Please know that your use of this website or sending an email to us does not create an attorney-client relationship between attorneys of this law firm and you.
- No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from our website shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
- Liability for any errors contained within this website is disclaimed. We do not endorse any advertisers on our website and make no guarantees or promises concerning these websites.
- Any and all text and materials posted on this website are property of Ramesh Khurana, Esq. and/or The Khurana Law Firm, LLC, and may not be reproduced, retransmitted or republished, in whole or part, without our prior written permission.
- We do not provide any warranty that this website is free from infection or anything else that has contaminating or destructive properties. You assume all risk for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from obtaining any content from this website.
- A small percentage of users may experience epileptic seizures when exposed to certain light patterns or backgrounds on a computer screen. If you or anyone in your family have an epileptic condition, please consult your physician prior to using this website.
- This website is not intended to be used for advertisement purposes. Lawyer or The Khurana Law Firm does not wish to represent anyone, desiring representation simply based upon viewing this website, in a state where this website fails to comply with all laws and ethical rules of that state.