Home   |   Links   |   Testimonials   |   FAQs

Non- Immigrant Visas

  • H-1B: Temporary work visas for workers in specialty occupations
  • L Visas: Intra company transfer. Need to be Executive, Manager or possess specialized knowledge. Must be coming to work for the U.S. parent, subsidiary, or affiliate of overseas company.
  • Extraordinary Ability (O-1): For persons of “extraordinary” ability in sciences, arts, education, business or athletics
  • TN: The Trade NAFTA Category (citizens of Canada and Mexico)
  • Athletes & Entertainers (P 1): For members of entertainment groups, individual athletes, and members of athletic teams
  • Religious Workers (R): Classification applies to full time religious workers
  • Treaty Trader (E-1): For persons engaged in international trade in USA.
  • Treaty Investor (E-2): Designated for persons engaged in investment in U.S.(treaty countries)
  • E-3 visas: Certain Specialty Occupation Professionals from Australia
  • Visitors for Business/Pleasure (B1/B2): For persons desiring to enter the U.S. temporarily for business or pleasure
  • Students (F1): Those coming for higher studies.

The information contained on this site is offered only for general informational and educational propose and does not constitute a legal advice or opinion. All efforts are being made to keep this information current, but it may not be guaranteed that it applies to your specific case, and should not be relied upon or acted without seeking the advice of qualified attorney.